Join us for this two-part masterclass on adult learning theories designed for experienced VET professionals looking to take their knowledge a step further!
Learn current adult learning theories to understand how adults learn and the circumstances in which learning happens. Putting theory to practice learn how these theories affect your class and students.
During this two-part series, you will learn the six major adults learning theories and how they have developed over the 20th century and continue to grow.
2 x 1-hour webinars held on the following dates:
- Wednesday 14th August 2019 10.30-11.30am
- Wednesday 21st August 2019 10.30-11.30am
At the end of this webinar series you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of any and all handouts
- A copy of the presentation slides.