This webinar explores the latest tips and approaches for developing a detailed and good quality Training and Assessment Strategy (TAS) that can stand up to auditors time and time again.
A good TAS will mean your trainers and assessors deliver a consistent program, no matter how many times a program is delivered and by how many trainers. It will also reduce the risk of non-compliance across many of the Standards for RTOs.
This webinar dissects the components of a strong Training and Assessment Strategy, why its important and explains how you can prepare your own high-quality (and compliant) TAS. We’ll also share with you what auditors are looking for when they audit your TASs so you can reduce the risk of non-compliance come audit time.
- Why do we need a Training and Assessment Strategy?
- What should be included in a TAS
- Steps to developing a TAS
- What are auditors looking for – current trends and expectations of a TAS
- High-quality TAS examples
Designed for experienced compliance managers, quality officers, training managers, trainers and assessors who have the basics of a good TAS, but want to master and bring their practices in line with today’s current expectations.
At the end of this webinar you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of any and all handouts
- A copy of the presentation slides