Students being disruptive can be one of the challenges any trainer will face. Some students come late, talk over the trainer, don’t allow others to contribute, act as class clowns, hinder the learning process and can become a nightmare for the trainer delivering a training session. These issues are preventable and easily managed! Join us in this webinar to learn strategies to deal with disruptive learners.
Key topics include:
- What is an optimal learning environment?
- Stages of group development.
- How to create effective learning boundaries.
- The three principles that lead to a well performing group.
- Simple course coaching questions that instil greater compliance in learners.
- How to get buy in from all students and create cohesion in a group.
- The three steps to dealing with disruptive learners and behaviour management.
- The two types of students that will test the boundary conditions of the classroom the most.
At the end of this webinar you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of any and all handouts
- A copy of the presentation slides