Students being disruptive can be one of the biggest headaches for any trainer. Students that come late, talk over the trainer, don’t allow others to contribute, act as class clowns, even get physical with other students, really hinder the learning process and can become a nightmare for the trainer delivering a training session. Ultimately the readier a learner is to learn and the more conducive the learning environment is to learning, the better things go for everyone. Strategy wise though, the majority of issues are surprisingly preventable and easily managed.
Key topics include:
- What is an optimal learning environment?
- Stages of group development.
- How to create effective learning boundaries.
- The 3 principles that lead to a well-performing group.
- Simple course coaching questions that instil greater compliance in learners.
- How to get buy-in from all students and create cohesion in a group.
- The 3 steps to dealing with disruptive learners and behaviour management.
- The two types of students that will test the boundary conditions of the classroom the most.
At the end of this webinar you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of any and all handouts
- A copy of the presentation slides