One of the biggest non-compliances for RTOs when they’re audited continues to be around the quality of assessment. Not only does an RTO need to make sure they have robust assessment tools, but they also need to make sure the decisions made by their assessors are sound. This webinar for trainers and assessors provides guidance on ensuring trainers and assessors make quality assessment decisions.
We’ll look at:
- Common non-compliances that we see related to assessment decision making
- How to make sure you avoid non-compliances in your work as an assessor
- How to back up your decisions through your record-keeping.
All trainers and assessors need to regularly develop their training and assessment skills, and this webinar is targeted towards sharpening your assessment skills.
At the end of this webinar you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of any and all handouts
- A copy of the presentation slides