‘Glossophobia’ The fear of public speaking
Public speaking is often considered one of the biggest fears on the planet. However, it may not be something we would typically associate with trainers and assessors, yet many trainers and assessors experience some form of this fear! Whether it’s stepping into a new classroom for the first time, speaking to small groups of students or large audiences, the ability to perform these tasks with confidence can be one of the biggest determining factors in career success and progression. According to one study, someone’s ability to public speak can enhance their income by up to 15%! Stop running when you hear the phrase ‘public speaking’ and start tackling it head on with our tips and tricks presented in this session.
In this webinar, we will share with you some simple strategies on how to build confidence rapidly, tips and tricks of great public speakers and more importantly, give you the mindset of a great public speaker and how they view the stage! Learn to deliver any presentation, to any size audience, with very little preparation or over-planning.
Key topics include:
- Understand the myths of public speaking that hold you back from being amazing on stage.
- Four empowering beliefs about public speaking that will make you unstoppable on stage.
- What are the proven ingredients that make a great public speech or presentation – they are not what you think.
- Tried and proven mindset hacks to get over your fear of public speaking.
- Exactly what to do – the night before, day of and just before – to build confidence for any presentation.
- How to memorise your content easily and effortlessly for any talk.
At the end of this webinar you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of any and all handouts
- A copy of the presentation slides