This 2 part webinar series will explain what a good validation is and how to conduct one.
- What is validation and why do we do it?
- Designing your validation process.
- Selecting your sample and size.
- Leading a validation session.
- Acting on the outcomes.
Webinar times & dates:
- Wednesday 5th June 2019 10.30 – 11.30am
- Wednesday 12th June 2019 10.30-11.30am
At the end of this webinar you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of any and all handouts
- A copy of the presentation slides