PowerPoint presentations can be a powerful tool for trainers, and when used correctly can increase student engagement and retention of information. However, many trainers have become accustomed to relying on their PowerPoint presentations and unintentionally kill their audience with poorly designed presentations (hands up whose sat through a presentation where the presenter has read directly from the slide – BORING!). This happens too often and very few know how to transform PowerPoints to give life to their audiences and to their content! This webinar will empower you with the skills and knowledge to engaging, meaningful presentations that won’t send your audience to sleep!
In this webinar you will learn:
- Stats on causalities and audience’s suffering from PowerPoint.
- Who’s fault is it really that people are dying?
- History of PowerPoint and the education system currently.
- Four critical Mindset shifts to make the change from being ‘the tool’ to ‘using the tool’ to your biggest advantage.
- The science behind why death by PowerPoint happens.
- How to guarantee that your slides engage every learner in every moment.
- Some example slides that will kill, some slides that will bring life to your audience.
- Understand the science of engagement.
- How to memorise your presentation content easily.
At the end of this webinar you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of any and all handouts
- A copy of the presentation slides