ASQA are continually tightening their expectations in terms of how RTOs are to demonstrate their compliance with clauses 1.13 & 1.16 of the RTO standards.
This will be a hands on webinar suitable for staff who are in an admin or management role and help with Trainer/Assessor files.
- Are you sure all of your trainers are fully qualified to deliver each and every unit of competency they are approved for? ‘
- Are you sure you have a sufficient number of qualified trainers for each course/unit that you deliver?
- Are you confident that the professional development records are suitable and sufficient?
We will discuss:
- Risks of not getting it right
- Making sure you have enough trainers
- Suitability checklist and unpacking requirements
- Tips for recruiting and interviewing
- What needs to be in the file
- What should and shouldn’t be in your position description?
- How to lay out the file
- Evidence: is it true, valid and sufficient
- who checks what, when and records it where?
At the end of this webinar you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of any and all handouts
- A copy of the presentation slides