Designed for experienced VET professionals, looking to get into internal auditing, this session covers basic auditing principles, auditing preparation and execution processes, how to choose a sample to audit, and an in-depth look at the most common ‘gotchas’ and traps often found by auditors.
Webinar participants walk away with a strong understanding of auditing principles and practices and examples of things to look out for under the Standards for RTOs. The content of this session is regularly updated to reflect current auditing regulations and practices.
- Introduction to auditing, auditing principles, purpose of an audit.
- What to audit and how often.
- Choosing your sample.
- Preparing to conduct an audit – finding a suitable report template, notifying staff, who should be involved.
- Choosing your sample appropriately (choosing high volume/ high risk quals, units etc).
- Key points to look for under each standard.
- Where do RTOs often go wrong?
A three part webinar series on the following dates:
- Friday 4th October 2.00-3.00pm
- Friday 11th October 2.00-3.00pm
- Friday 18th October 2.00-3.00pm