PRICE REDUCED BOOK NOW
This webinar explores the basic principles and procedures any successful Auditor must carry out when auditing a Registered Training Organisation.
Designed for experienced VET professionals, looking to get into internal auditing, this session covers basic auditing principles, auditing preparation and execution processes, how to choose a sample to audit, and an in-depth look at the most common ‘gotchas’ and traps often found by Auditors.
Session participants walk away with a strong understanding of Government Standards for the RTO auditing environment in 2017. The content of this session is regularly updated to reflect current auditing regulations and practices.
- Introduction to auditing, auditing principles, the purpose of an audit.
- What to audit and how often.
- Choosing your sample.
- Preparing to conduct an audit – finding a suitable report template, notifying staff, who should be involved.
- Choosing your sample appropriately (choosing high volume/high-risk quals, units etc).
- Key points to look for under each standard.
- Where do RTOs often go wrong?
At the end of this webinar you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of any and all handouts
- A copy of the presentation slides