All learners can get lost, demotivated and stagnant at some point in their studies. They, just like a trainer, are human and balancing life and study can be tricky.
It’s important to learn how to manage these moments for your learners, so they stay on course and reach their learning goals or risk losing them for good. In this webinar learn strategies that you can use to re-engage your learners successfully. We’ll discuss the mindset of a trainer that helps learners hold themselves accountable and reach their goals. Get set to understand the fundamentals of what creates disengagement, resistance to learning and what is really going on in the mind of the learners. Learn how to inspire change your audiences and where possible, systematically bring back those that have lost their way.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What gets in the way of students study the most.
- The main causes of disenchantment in learning.
- Your students top needs as learners based on their profile type AND how to fulfil them.
- Systems to keep learners on track.
- How to set up a student powerfully in the learning process.
- How to effectively re engage a student when required.
- What students really need from you most of all.
- How to create accountability throughout your training courses with even less involvement by you.
At the end of this webinar you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of any and all handouts
- A copy of the presentation slides