All learners can get lost, demotivated and stagnant at some point in their studies. They, just like a trainer, are human and balancing life and study can be tricky.
What trainers need to be aware of though is how to manage these moments for their learners, so they can stay on course and reach their learning goals. In these moments you can either win back the hearts and minds of a learner or lose them for good. Many trainers are unaware of the huge impact and capacity for influence that they have. In this webinar we will show you sure fire strategies that you can use to re-engage your learners successfully. We’ll discuss the mindset of a trainer that helps learners hold themselves accountable and reach their goals. Get set to understand the fundamentals of what creates disengagement, resistance to learning and what is really going on in the mind of the learners. You will learn how to inspire change in all audiences you speak to and where possible, systematically bring back those that have lost their way….
In this webinar you will learn:
- What gets in the way of students study the most.
- The main causes of disenchantment in learning.
- Your students top needs as learners based on their profile type AND how to fulfil them.
- Systems to keep learners on track.
- How to set up a student powerfully in the learning process.
- How to effectively re engage a student when required.
- What students really need from you most of all/
- How to create accountability throughout your training courses with even less involvement by you.