Have you ever been to a webinar and yawned while you sat there and listened to the presenter speak and wondered if they even cared if you were online or not? Or as a presenter, ever been frustrated with low levels of interaction when you are delivering a webinar to an audience? A webinar should never be a passive experience, but even the most experienced trainers struggle to deliver engaging, fun, informative training online that gets participants fully engaged at every moment. This session will give you some powerful tips, tricks and strategies that you can use to make your audience say ‘WOW!’ at the end of your webinars.
Key Topics will include:
- How to keep students attentive throughout your presentations.
- The top 7 challenges that we face when delivering webinars compared to face to face training.
- Infotainment vs. Webinars that WOW!
- The mindset shift that’s required by the trainer.
- 5 principles that will train your participants to play along.
- 6 simple activities that you can add into your slides and slideshow to get people hooked.
- Power presenting phrases.
- How to heighten the perception of value at the end of every session.