Confused about new trainer and assessor requirements coming into place 1 April 2019?
Find out your options to upgrade to the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Get your free assessment here along with the options for your upgrade!
New credential requirements for trainers and assessors come into effect on 1 July 2019. These new requirements state that trainers and assessors* must hold either:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, PLUS the following two units or their equivalents:
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAELLN411 Address adult language literacy and numeracy skills.
Study with RTO Leadership Institute and:
- learn from the experts of training and assessment and all things VET.
- get Australian based quality training
- enjoy the flexibility of online, class-based or workplace delivery options.
- receive direct support from our student services team and your trainer at any time.
- benefit from live webinars with personal support from your trainer
- get access to videos and webinar recordings you can watch at any time, from any device
- use a state of the art online learning portal
- flexible commencement dates
Students that enrol in an upgrade with RTO Leadership Institute get a 50% discount on VETevolve, our new professional development portal for the VET sector.